BANK OF CANADA / Dec. 5, 2018 / BOC Interest Rate Announcement Explained / Reasons Rate Maintained
Bank of Canada (BOC) made an announcement to maintain the overnight rate at 1 ¾ per cent on December 5, 2018. The next interest rate announcement will be January 9, 2019, followed by March 6, 2018. Bank of Canada (BOC) Interest Rate Announcement Explained.
Some Reasons For Maintaining Rates
- Negative weighing on Canadian Economy
- Negative weighing on Global Economy
- Steep discount on Canadian Crude
- Uncertainty over business investment
- U.S.-China trade showdown
If you are looking for a Financial Advisor or for Mortgage assistance in Brampton,
Also, please feel free to request a Comprehensive Financial Strategy document, which is called a Personal Financial Review to see how your mortgage and/or income property fits within your overall financial strategy.